Friday, July 28, 2006

CAWW!!! CAWW!!!

Gah! I was attacked by birds today! It was very Hitchcockesque. My first feed of the day was some dodgy McDonald's, and SEAGULLS WERE TRYING TO STEAL IT! Sure, I've been a leetle less than nice to our winged fiends, but I DID NOT deserve this.

All I wanted to do was go home. I'd missed breakfast, and I hadn't had a break from classes all day. I was tired and hungry. And then this pack of skyrats swoops down from fuck knows where and picks my food right out of my fingers. Like ohmigod! See, I'm used to the Quay gulls getting all aggressive around humans bearing food - charging up to you on foot, assuming some kind of avian battle posture and cawing like a drunken sailor would, if the sailor had feathers. But these ones were INSANE! Absolutely psychotic. All flappy and bitey and the like. At least they didn't shit on me.

I've decided that there's no more hanging around Circular Quay for me. It's straight off the bus and onto the ferry now. Not that I've given in to the airborne threat or anything. But it all does remind me of ex-boyfriend Hoover, who shat himself whenever he saw any feathered creature. Naww, how cute.

Meanwhile, I bought a Lotto ticket today. I've popped my Lotto cherry.


Listening to:
Title: Sunshine
Artist: Keane
Album/station: Hopes and Fears (2004)
Length: 4.12