Saturday, April 15, 2006

Going away & them bois.
Image hosting by Photobucket
So I'm off to Brisbane for a week and enjoying the hospitality of dear dear Adsie. I'm heading up on the XPT, and not just because it's cheaper; trains are my preferred mode of long-distance travel. I mean, sure the romance of rail travel isn't quite there anymore but I'll hold on to what's left of it. Plus, I have an essay to write. That'll eat up some of the fourteen-hour trip.

Meanwhile, I ran into a pair of my ex-boyfriends at Stonewall on Thursday night: El Presidente and the one I've dubbed Hoover (because he won a vacuum cleaner! Geddit?! Harhar). You know, in the entire time that I was seeing one or the other, I don't think I'd ever been to the Golden Mile/Kilometre/Fraction-thereof with either of them. Bah! I can't deal with seeing more than one former flame in one night. And I don't think I was at my sober best, either.


Listening to:
Title: Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
Artist: Queen
Album/station: Greatest Hits [Parlophone] (2004)
Length: 2.56