Friday, August 18, 2006

Metablogging.

I'm having an existentialist crisis. Of the blogging kind. How sad. See I've been getting the feeling that I write about nothing. Sure, Seinfeld can get away with that premise, but that's only because he's a comic genius.

The whole blog thing started out as a procrastination toy. And now I don't have time to do that, even. Well, except for now. I'm in the Education AccessLab, at the moment and I'm supposed to be finding journal articles on curriculum adaptation/enhancement/augmentation for students with special needs. And I can see LongJohn (ha!) through the glass in the AccessLab annexe. Just thought I'd mention that.

I think I'm a bit over it. Maybe I just don't find anything intersting enough to write about now. Is this a sign that I'm ageing or something? Am I getting the grumps? That sucks. Also I think I'm becoming a little self concious about what I write about too. Fancy that, being anonymous and the like, and still feeling self-concious and stuff. On the net. Bah!

Meanwhile, I'm contemplating a move to Wordpress.

Listening to:
Title: The Girl From Impanema
Artist: Whoever
Album/station: In my head
Length: THE WHOLE FREAKING DAY