Monday, July 31, 2006

Double vodka redbulls.

It was about as romantic as pashing some random at the Wall of Stone can get. In other words: not really.

But it was coming up to four AM and I was having a Cinderella moment. As much as I wanted to stay with him, I simply had to go: things to do, places to be. I whispered into his ear. He took my hands and held them.

He pulled me close and kissed me again, never letting my hands go. I stepped back. I didn't want to look away; I couldn't. A second step. Then his hands released mine, and I'd lost him amongst the crowd.

The winter air outside hit me like a brick wall. I shivered in my sweat-drenched T-shirt. I reached into my back pocket. Empty. Bah! The cunt stole my cigarettes.


Listening to:
Title: Love Ain't Gonna Wait For You
Artist: S Club 7
Album/station: Best: The Greatest Hits (2003)
Length: 3.20