Sunday, May 07, 2006

Woodies and pretty boys.

Eastwood, 50.
Northern Suburbs, 8.
North Sydney Oval.

I stayed home and watched the match on Aunty this weekend, and now I know the name of 'Wood's hot new scrumhalf: Josh Holmes, formerly of the Warringah club. My nether regions ache for him. The Northern Suburbs side, on the other hand, is full of pretty boys - almost, too pretty. Unfortunately for me and others who are same-way inclined, ABC2 isn't replaying the game at all this week. Bah!

Some even better news is that Sydney Uni lost to Southern Districts this weekend, so that puts Eastwood at the top of the competition! Woo!

Lastly, while we're speaking of pretty rugby boys who make my heart go boom-boom, Drew Mitchell has signed with the Western Force. It's too bad, you know; he looked good in a maroon jersey, and I don't think blue is his colour. Incidentally, the Force won their first Super14 game against the Cheetahs last night.


Listening to:
Title: Sweet Harmony
Artist: The Beloved
Album/station: Ministry of Sound: Chillout Session, Vol. 2 (2002)
Length: 3.23