Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sarge: the master of the house, plus Brisbane pics.

It's only the first week of my bestmate Sarge living on his own (temporarily at least - for a couple of months), and I've had to do his groceries for him. Not that I mind. It felt kind of cool, feeling fatherlike (or rather, motherlike) and buying things that I thought he should have. I wouldn't want him to go hungry, you see.

While he has the house to himself, I think I might have to head over and crash every few nights or so. Or maybe even live there for a while. You know, to keep him company and stuff, what with him being in such a big house all on his lonesome. And after a week away, I'm hating coming back to live with my parents, so getting away again would be a pleasant bonus.

Meanwhile, some more photos from the aforementioned Brisbane trip. A bunch didn't turn out as great as I'd thought they would, so there aren't as many as I'd like. Oh well.

Departing Central
A train departs Brisbane Central for points south.

Wellington Point
Our stop.

The Gabba
If you'll believe me, this is The Gabba. A poor unfortunate combination of a fast car, poor light and slow shutterspeed.

Story Bridge
The Story Bridge over Kangaroo Point.

Brisbane city lights
The City from over the Brisbane River, also at Kangaroo Point.

Listening to:
Title: I Feel Loved
Artist: Depeche Mode
Album/station: Exciter (2001)
Length: 4.20