Sunday, March 19, 2006

The First Laddy.

There's something about writing essays that makes me so not horny.

But I'll tell you who does: Matt Lanter.

Image hosting by Photobucket

You may know him as President Geena McKenzie Allen's son Horace, from the Seven Network's Commander In Chief. See, Commander In Chief might not be the political drama that The West Wing is, but gosh, the first son (first boy?) is polling in the Republic of Mikeynation as extremely fuckable. If first-sons were like princes and had harems, I'd be so there. I suppose in fiction, anything's possible.

If the day that a Republic of Australia ever comes, I'll vote for the candidate with the hottest son. I mean, the real power is in the Parliament anyway.


Listening to:
Title: Sunshine Eyes
Artist: Paul Mac feat. Peta Morris
Album/station: Ministry of Sound: Chillout Sessions, Vol. 8 (2005)
Length: 3.27