Saturday, April 01, 2006

Anxiety.

Someone said to me the other day that the new colour scheme was a little emo. Just so you know, that wasn't the intention; I just copied the red and black from the NAB. But while we're on the subject, permit me to be just a tad, erm, emo. Just once.

Uni. Apparently this week's group of Sinny Yooni kiddies on observation visit to the shire high school were yelled at by a teacher there, apparently because of something last week's group (my group) did. Something that was bad or disrespectful or something-or-other. I have no idea why they were given a talking-to, but I have this weird feeling it was because of something I did. Am I paranoid? Maybe. Neurotic? Possibly. Anyway, I feel really shit, if not for me, then for them. Fancy that, adults being scolded like children for something they didn't even do.

Work. I'm surprised they haven't sacked me yet. I show such a level of incompetence at Faceless Corporation's Call Centre of HellTM that they must be close to the end of their rope with me by now. By the way, work tonight sucked too. Then again, I suppose ending my employment there wouldn't be such a terrible thing. But being sacked at the hands of dodgy Faceless Corporation would really hurt my ego.

Parents. I'm fine with them breaking up. In fact, I'd rather they did. But they haven't. There's this weird sort of limbo where they're together but not. And then there's this powerplay between them. I mean, I'm ninteen years old; nearly twenty, even. I'm too old to be a pawn, a gambling chip in their shitty games. Like, ohmigod. Le eye roll. And I don't like my dad all that much, but I hate being mean to him, so now I'm all anxious about that, too. Blah.

The only thing keeping me sane at the moment is an ancient copy of A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess from Fisher. Ha!


Listening to:
Title: Boys Don't Cry
Artist: The Cure
Album/station: Greatest Hits (2003)
Length: 2.41