Sunday, December 25, 2005

And that was Christmas.

I'm feeling increasingly distant from my family. Not just in my immediate family, but the whole extended one, too. I'm not sure where I fit into it anymore. I'm not even really sure where I fitted in to it in the first place, but I still felt like a part of it all. But it's different now. I don't know what's changed. Probably nothing has. I don't know.

That said though, I've been having some strange idle thoughts. Recently I've been giving more thought to-- erm-- settling down and having a family of my own. Fuck knows why. And of course, it wouldn't be the traditional kind of family. In my dreams, it's a household of two men and a golden retriever or two.

I'm scared I'll turn into one of those old women though. You know the ones, desperately looking for a husband and all. Or even some of the younger ones, constantly on the lookout for Mr Right. Gah, I'm only nineteen. I'm too young to be having these thoughts. I'm meant to be out whoring it up like a proper fag lad should.

Pshh, settling down, indeed.

Listening to:
Title: Gay Messiah
Artist: Rufus Wainwright
Album/station: Want Two (2004)
Length: 3.14